AWS customers can now easily acquire identity proofing and passwordless platform
EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J., June 1, 2023 — 1Kosmos, the company that unifies identity proofing and passwordless authentication, today announced the 1Kosmos BlockID distributed identity cloud service that unifies identity verification and passwordless authentication is now available in AWS Marketplace, a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that make it easy to find, test, buy, and deploy software that runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS). This listing makes it easy for customers to test and deploy BlockID, as well as directly procure it in AWS Marketplace.
AWS Marketplace makes the BlockID platform more accessible to enterprises looking to deploy a phishing resistant approach to passwordless multi-factor authentication that delivers a frictionless user experience through non-spoofable, live biometrics with verified identity. The BlockID cloud service is designed to prevent identity impersonation, account takeover and fraud while delivering a convenient, frictionless login experience. It provides passwordless access for customers, workers, and citizens to securely transact with digital services.
“1Kosmos provides a turn-key cloud service for migrating any modern application to identity-based, passwordless multi-factor authentication, including many legacy systems,” said Huzefa Olia, Chief Operating Officer of 1Kosmos. “AWS Marketplace makes BlockID accessible to AWS customers with a streamlined procurement process. Meanwhile, our DevX environment eliminates the need for prospects to install the 1Kosmos BlockID platform to perform proof of concept trials.”
1Kosmos BlockID provides the following capabilities and benefits:
- A distributed identity cloud service that unifies identity verification and passwordless authentication in one integrated platform
- A seamless user experience with simple user onboarding and convenient access anywhere, anytime and on any device
- User-managed privacy providing individuals complete control over their personal data and the ability to share on demand with consent
- A developer-friendly SDK, APIs and over 50 out of the box integrations for easy deployment
- Advanced live biometric authentication to eliminate spoofing and verify users with over 99% accuracy
- Standards-based platform certified for NIST 800.63.3 via Kantara, FIDO2, PAD-2 and ISO 27001, and compliant with GDPR and SOC2 requirements
For more information about 1Kosmos BlockID in AWS Marketplace, please visit the public listing here.
- Like, share and comment on LinkedIn.
- Visit our Twitter news feed.
- View updates and events on Facebook.
1Kosmos enables passwordless access for workers, customers and residents to securely transact with digital services. By unifying identity proofing and strong authentication, the BlockID platform creates a distributed digital identity that prevents identity impersonation, account takeover and fraud while delivering frictionless user experiences. BlockID is the only NIST 800-63-3 via Kantara, FIDO2 and iBeta biometrics certified platform that performs millions of authentications daily for some of the largest banks, telecommunications and healthcare organizations in the world. The company is funded by Forgepoint Capital and Gula Tech Adventures with headquarters in East Brunswick, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.1kosmos.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Press ContactMarc Gendron
Marc Gendron PR for 1Kosmos